Overview of Service
Lifted trucks are a sight for sore eyes. If you want to add a little personality to your ride, a lift kit can do the trick. At Matt Blatt Tire and Auto, we’ve got the right lift kit for you.
Choose from our comprehensive selection of suspension lift kits and body lift kits from leading brands. We serve Glassboro, NJ, Sewell, NJ, and Mullica Hill, NJ, and surrounding areas---call us when you want to:
- Add ground clearance for more aggressive tires and wheels
- Customize the look of your truck or Jeep with added height
- Improve the ride quality of your vehicle
When you're ready for lift kit installation, talk with us first. We’ll help you find the right suspension upgrade for your application.
Suspension Lift Kits
- Combine shocks, springs, coils, and other suspension kit components to increase ground clearance and performance.
- Alter steering geometry that may call for additional calibrations during a suspension kit installation service.
Suspension lift kits are perfect for off-road drivers looking for more ground clearance, bigger tires, and better performance capabilities. Suspension kits will also add an aggressive appearance to your truck, Jeep®, or SUV.
Body Lift Kits
If you like the look of a lifted vehicle or want to upgrade to larger tires without having to modify your vehicle’s suspension, a body lift kit may be a better option. Body lift kits:
- Raise the body of your truck, Jeep®, or SUV off the frame.
- Provide a cost-effective way to alter your vehicle without changing the steering and suspension geometry.
A body lift kit is perfect for street appeal. While a body lift kit will not enhance your vehicle’s off-roading capabilities, it will increase room for engine, transmission, and other aftermarket performance upgrades.
If you’re not sure the type of lift kit you need for your vehicle, we can help. Our team of friendly professionals will gladly go over all of your options with you to help you find the perfect lift kit for your vehicle, one that will not compromise handling of safety.
We will tell you when a 6” lift fits, or when your vehicle can only accommodate a 2.5” lift, ensuring your vehicle looks its best. Even if you're tempted to go big or go home, we won't let you. A too-large lift kit can damage your suspension. We will give you a lift kit that adds enough height without sacrificing your vehicle in the process.
Whether you just want larger tires, or more ground clearance, we have the lift kit you’re looking for at Matt Blatt Tire and Auto. Call us now at (856) 218-7930.