Duis fermentum neque hendrerit
Matt Blatt Tire and Auto is located at 1210 Delsea Drive North in Glassboro, NJ as an automotive repair, tire, and wheel center. We have spent the last 32 years serving the automotive market. You can come see us in person, or schedule an appointment online today from the comfort of your couch.
Matt Blatt Tire and Auto started in 1989 as a used car dealer. We became an Isuzu franchise in 2001, then a Suzuki franchise before those connections eventually dissolved. As part of the changes through the years, we started bringing in fleet work and other customers to service their vehicles in 2012. We added tire sales in 2015 and became part of the Goodyear Tire & Service Network after a year. We have the price to match on tires.
We now accept Rowan Bucks for students and employees of Rowan University.
Reasons to Visit Matt Blatt Tire and Auto
- Favorite tire brands like Goodyear, Kelly, and Dunlop
- Selection of passenger and light truck tires, commercial tires, and industrial tires
- Run-flat tires available
- Tire service including wheel balancing, flat tire repair, road force balancing, low-profile tire installation, tire rotation, and TPMS repair
- Auto repair services including brake repair, wheel alignment, steering and suspension system repair, transmission repair, electrical system repair, and exhaust system repair from a AAA-Approved Auto Repair Facility
- Preventive maintenance including belts and hoses, cooling system/radiator service, and lube and oil changes
- Other automotive service including diagnostics, diesel engine system repairs, and glass repair, replacement, and tinting.
- Wide selection of wheels for sale
- Fleet service available
- New waiting room with Wi-Fi, coffee, water, and juice
- Local shuttle service to continue your day while we service your vehicle
- AC Delco parts
- Full auto detail service that restores vehicle appearance
- Remote car starters that save you time and make driving more comfortable
- Lift kits for extra ground clearance and street appeal
- Undercoating with ValuGard for rust prevention